Gift Card Terms & Conditions
1. Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. Hunter & Lola have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry, and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
2. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given.
3. Gift cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an online order. Multiple gift cards can be used in one transaction.
4. Gift cards are applied to the final order total, which includes any shipping fees. Selected discount codes can also be applied to the basket alongside the gift card where applicable.
5. Gift cards will not be replaced when lost, damaged or stolen.
6. Gift cards are only valid on our website directly www.hunterandlola.com, and cannot be used at any other venue where Hunter & Lola products are sold including, but not limited to 3rd party online marketplaces, craft fairs, pop-up shops, wholesale stockists, and 3rd party retailers.
7. Gift cards cannot be used against online or external market night / sale event purchases.
8. Discount cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards, and gift cards cannot be used to purchase additional gift cards.
9. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Hunter & Lola is final.
9. Hunter & Lola reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions without prior notice.