Our beautiful Monochrome Felt Ball Garlands add a cool and Scandinavian feel to your home décor or special occasion. Use them to decorate your nursery, bedroom, living room or any other room at home.
Stuck for party decorations? Why not use our garlands for your baby shower, birthday party or wedding decorations? They also make great props for staging photoshoots and flatlays!
Monochrome: Black, Dark Marbled Grey, Grey, White
- Our felt balls are handmade in Nepal using 100% New Zealand wool. All of our balls are Fair Trade Certified, and are coloured using chemical free dyes
- Each garland is hand strung by us onto complimenting waxed cotton cord
- Each ball measures approximately 2cm though may vary slightly in size due to handmade nature
- Our garlands are finished off with a little loop at each end for easy hanging
- Felt balls can be freely moved along the cord to customise between a "spaced" look, and a "solid" look. Just give them a gentle tug to move, and they will stay in place without knots
- Perfectly packaged in a cellophane bag to arrive tangle free
- 1 metre (approx 3 feet), 12 balls
- 2 metre (approx 6 feet), 20 balls
- 3 metre (approx 10 feet), 40 balls
- 5 metre (approx 16 feet), 80 balls
This item is not a toy, and is intended for decoration purposes only. For safety, always place garlands out of reach of babies, children and pets.
Spot clean only using a damp cloth and cold water. Allow to air dry. Do not soak or immerse in water. Do not rub dry as this is cause fuzzing of the felt.
Our felt ball garlands are recommended for indoor use only, and should not be placed where they may be subject to the elements.
Born from an interest in design, a passion for creating new things, and a love for all things geometric and monochrome - comes our very own Hunter & Lola Collection. A unique selection of home decor items, all designed and decorated in-house by the one-mum-band that is Hunter & Lola.
© HUNTER AND LOLA 2018
All photographic artwork is copyrighted property of Hunter and Lola. And as such, are not to be stolen, copied, redistributed, or used in any way without the express written permission of Hunter and Lola.